Skip to main content

The 3 Things I Need to do - Starting Now

I have been stuck. Like a jeep in a ditch of mud. And not just stuck for a day or two. This has been going on for quite a minute now. And I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have had enough of spinning my wheels and going no where. So, I had to come up with a list of things I need to do to propel myself forward. In this post, I will share the top 3 with you.

1. Get out of my own head: I am buried in my thoughts. Sometimes, I wake up with my head already filled and racing with my, "what are you doing" thoughts. Like, I tell myself that I am going to accomplish this and in less than 30 seconds, I have filled my head with haze and confusion. Thoughts from being alone to being too old. From being (fill in blank) to being (fill in the blank).

My planned counter actions are to wake up every morning say a prayer, list the things I am grateful for, do yoga, and meditate. Throughout the day, as I find myself being drawn into my head, I will pause, inhale, release, and tell myself one good thing.


2. Unabashedly promote myself and business I find it so difficult to go on social media and promote myself, my sites, or my businesses. I find it extremely difficult to pick up the phone or send an email to a potential client. And we know a closed mouth is an empty stomach. I don't know why I feel like I will be judge for doing what I am suppose to do.

My planned counter action is to adopt an alternate personality. I am sure somewhere deep down inside my crazy mind resides a go get'em, look at me, I make it happen, selfie love, let's talk all about me alter ego. Let me go figure out how to summon her to the surface.

3. Focus on my own happiness I love my family. I really do. I really, really do. However, I have been putting everyone before me and I need to do a few awesome things for myself. Enough said.

What is one thing you need to do starting now?

Comments