Skip to main content

A Song for You


Hello beloved
I just called to say
Hello hello beloved
thinking of you in a special way.



A million times or more I thought about you
The years, the tears, the laughter, things we used to do
Are memories that warm me like a sunny day
You touched my life in such a special way

Build me a road dear, and I will come running
No matter how long or how hard it may be
I have a light from your love dear to guide me
I promise I'll be there whenever you need

(Angela Winbush & Ron Isley "Hello Beloved")
(Phyllis Hyman "Old Friend")
(Terry Ellis "Wherever You Are")


Sitting here working on a few projects and listening to my ipod. I am pretty sure my neighbors are puzzled by my music. I mean it goes from Luther Vandross to My Chemical Romance to Marc Anthony to Rihanna. Speaking of Marc Anthony, that man is so fine. He is on his fourth wife, so there is a possibility that I can be his next wife before the next wife. HAHAHAHA


Anyway, just wanted to pop in over here and say hello.

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
'cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue.

(Lionel Richie "Hello")

Random Thought of the Day: I am sitting in my house wearing a sweater. Please, come back warm sunny days. Forget these summer haters.
Two things I dislike: 1. Being cold 2. High gas bills.

Comments