Skip to main content

Randomism: Slowly Figuring it All Out


One of my fave scenes from the whole show. If you do know what show that is it is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I swear Kimmy's comeback had me questioning my entire existence. Like, I was sitting there like, "I am wasting my life."



Since, I spend more time on Wordpress than Blogger, I tend to forget how to do things on this blog. One of those things had to do with comments. I just - before I started typing this- figured out where to see my comments. I didn't see a reply button, but at least now I know where to look. I might even reply now. HAHA. I am going to respond. Thanks to one of the comments, I received, I found out that CAPTHA is on. Now, I have to figure out how to turn it off.
In time, I will deal with it.

I also figured out my YouTube channel. I was conflicted with how I could combine business, blogging, and me into one channel. I just decided to go with just putting up videos about business, blogging, and me. HAHA.

Of course, I have to share my first video. It is the Intro video.




I plan on posting a new video every Tuesday and Thursday. I know, I know. I post on this blog every two months. Well, I am figuring out how to get better at posting too. So there.

Well, that is all for this post.

Random Thought of the Day: I haven't exercised in almost three weeks. And it is starting to show. I need to do better.


Comments