Skip to main content

Besos




How is everyone? It has been so long. Too long. As always, I am sorry I have been neglecting my blog duties here. Posting, visiting others, and commenting. I am going to catch up on all of yours spots after I type this.

I have been busy trying to get QinH,LLC together. I also, have been busy with the Queen in Heels brand (the first of a few under QinH,LLC).


I hope to dedicate two hours a week to this blog and your blogs real soon.

Anyway, I am going to keep this post short and sweet. I want everyone to do me a favor and show some love to fellow blogger Kelley of The Words I Type. She wrote an amazing piece for me over at Queen in Heels.

Read it over and show her some love. Thanks Kelley. Thanks everyone for reading.

Why I Love Being a Woman

Comments

Diva's Thoughts said…
You sound like me. It had been forever since I had posted to my blog but I'm getting back into it.