Organization

10:14 PM

At this moment, even as I type this, my life and everything around me is very disorganized.

My room, that room, this room, my desk, my computer, my files, my bookshelf, my purse, my papers, my thoughts. . . the list goes on.

So, I am taking this weekend to organize everything. Top to bottom and all in between.
Too bad , that isn't for four more days.
So for the next four days I am officially trifling.

I am hoping this cleaning and organizing will help me get back on the path to . . . being on top of things.

A clean house is a clean mind.

At this moment, I am making little notes and lists of thing to pay particular attention to.

Besides, cleaning and organizing . . .I am making myself a calender to live/work by.

I have so much work in front of me. . .and there are deadlines on some of these and those with no deadline soon still need completed. There is research, writing, cleaning, blogging . . . I am hoping a schedule will help take away the overwhelmed feelings.

*******

On another note. . .

I need a good survey or activity to do.

You Might Also Like

28 comments