Skip to main content

Have You Met Reina?



If you follow me on Instagram @trueurbanqueen then you already know who Reina is. She is the mannequin that stands in my living room. That's right my living room. You should make your space your own and in my home she reps my creativity, love of fashion, and fabulousness (No spell check that is a word). I also, have a purple wall and curtains but that is for another post on another day.

Anyway, once a month I change Reina's outfit. Last year, each month, I posted her outfits on Instagram. This year I haven't. Not sure why, she has been stuntin'. HAHA. Also, last year, I dressed her to complement the month we were in. So, last year in July 2016 she wore this:


This year, I am doing something different. I am using 2 yards of fabric and without sewing, I am creating 12 different looks. Same fabric each and every month. Her outfit for July 2017 looked this way:



Just a fun way to decorate my home, show my personality, and get creative. What are some ways that you let your creative personality shine in your space?

Comments